Assistant Winemaker or Internship Position Available
Elevation Cellars is a family owned boutique winery in Woodinville WA. We currently harvest 42-45 tons of grapes each year produce approximately 2,300 cases annually. We have all of our own equipment and take pride our wines, customer service, loyal customers and wine club.
We have a rare opportunity for the right candidate interning and/or as full-time assistant winemaker. This person must be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, be able to follow instructions and be organized and detail oriented.
Duties Include – Assisting the winemaker with every aspect of the winemaking process
- Harvest – Crush, pump over/punch down, nutrient additions, press, barrel prep., ML Fermentation etc.
- Lab – Minor laboratory tests in-house but also sending and interpreting samples from a laboratory.
- Bottling – Assist in preparing wines for bottling, including racking barrels, blending, fining, cold stabilizing and filtering.
- Clean and sterilize – Every step in the winemaking process involves cleaning and sterilizing. We have an ozone machine as an organic method to sanitize almost everything. This position will require a hard-working person to keep up with the daily activities during busy periods and be the backbone of the winery.
- Cellar Master – Organize and prepare winery assts for daily activities.
- Tasting Room – Although not your primary function there is opportunity to work in our tasting if interested.
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com