Tasting Studio Associate
Lauren Ashton Cellars is award-winning and family owned winery located in the heart of Woodinville’s Wine Country.
We are growing, come join our team! Are you an enthusiastic, professional, passionate Tasting Studio Associate with excellent customer service, communication and sales skills? If so, we cannot wait to meet you!
Tasting Studio Associate is our brand ambassador and first point of contact and who is passionate about superb customer service, loves storytelling and educating our customers about our story and wine. At Lauren Ashton Cellars we value every customer with a priority always raise the bar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Welcome guests to the tasting studio
• Represent Lauren Ashton Cellars brand as ambassador
• Create a warm and welcoming tasting studio atmosphere
• Build and maintain relationships with our guests and wine club members
• Provide an outstanding tasting experience with a focus of wine sales and wine club membership sales
• Educate guests about our wines & history while providingmemorable tasting experience
• Ability to confidently to use the POS system with accuracy on purchases and attention to detail
• Maintain a friendly, warm and clean tasting studio environment (inside and outdoor area)
• Assist with the set-up and working of wine releases, special events and/or private tasting experiences
• Work private events and occasionally work off-site events
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and the ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
• Ensure proper opening and closing procedures
• Maintain standard tasting room duties like cleaning stemware, stocking wine shelves, keeping the tasting room organized and clean etc
• Create and serve food menu items
• Flexible schedule to work a minimum of 2 weekends per month, more as needed/desired
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends
• Must be flexible in scheduling
• Excellent and effective communication and superb customer service skills
• Team player
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment maintaining attention to detail
• Must be able to multi-task, follow-through on tasks in a timely manner, and have a sense of urgency
• Able to take direction, work independently or as a team
• Passion for wine and willingness and enthusiasm to learn more
• Excellent hospitality, sales, organizational, and customer service skills
• Able to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, repeatedly
• Must obtain Washington State Class 12 Liquor Permit and Washington State Food Worker Card within 30 days of hire.
Pay: Competitive and DOE
To Apply: email@example.com with resume.