Rôtie Cellars is looking for an experienced tasting room associate for their Seattle tasting room.
The associate’s primary responsibility is to host guests on weekends and during scheduled private
Responsibilities include: pouring tastings for guests, promoting the Rôtie Cellars wine club and
assisting with maintaining a professional atmosphere while sharing our phenomenal Seattle tasting
room with guests. Additional responsibilities may include supporting marketing and communications,
inventory management and event planning. This position requires that the candidate be available to
work weekends, some evenings and will be able to lift up to 45 – 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Demonstrating related industry experience is an employment prerequisite. Having current MAST
license desirable. Must be able to work during holiday seasons. (However, Rôtie’s Seattle tasting
room will be closed on major holidays.)
● Past Experience as a wine tasting room or wine bar staff member (at least one year)
● Friendly and personable
● Organized and able to multi-task
● Strong customer service skills
● Follows direction well
● Able to work independently
● Willingness to demonstrate an “above and beyond” attitude for all guests and towards all Rôtie
Cellars employees and associates
● Well-rounded knowledge of the wine industry
● Articulate and well groomed
● Depending on experience
● Weekends (Sat. & Sun.) + 1 Week out of the month (Thurs. – Sun.)
Apply directly to Tioni at firstname.lastname@example.org With resume and cover letter.