Brian Carter Cellars is seeking a Wine Club Manager to join our Woodinville team and grow our
wine club family. You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable wine
• Previous experience in tasting room management and wine club
• Has general wine knowledge
• Works exceptionally well in a team environment
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced sales environment
• Has an enthusiastic and energetic attitude
• The desire to learn quickly about our personal wine-making history and share that
knowledge accurately with guests as a “Brand Ambassador.”
• Supervise and coordinate all wine club activities and direct to consumer sales
• Executes wine club shipments including processing club payments, monitor allocation
inventory, monitoring membership numbers, credit card changes, rectifying lost or
damaged shipments, returns/refunds and resolving customer service issues.
• Executes and hosts membership events; handles reservations, hosting and providing
assistance where needed.
• Helps support, develop, and execute strategic plans and projects designed to increase
membership, improve retention, and increase brand awareness.
• Manages wine club customer communications such as wine club collateral, event
invitations, and other promotional materials in conjunction with the Marketing
• Maintain wine club and customer database.
• Tasting Room duties include working one weekend day, plus more as necessary.
• Move inventory from Winery to Tasting Room, when necessary.
• Minimum five years of experience in the wine industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience with WineDirect
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds repeatedly.
• Excellent communication skills; strong work ethic and ability to work non-traditional
hours, including weekends, evenings, and/or holidays.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org