The Melody Lynne Vineyard Winery in Kirkland WA is seeking a Winemaker for small upstart winery. We specialize in Pinot Noir, Cab Franc, Sauv. Blanc & Chardonnay (approx. 1,500 cases/year) from our vineyard in The Yakima River Canyon, Columbia Valley AVA. Salary range DOE plus benefits with 3-5 years as assistant or head winemaking experience, Enology/Food Science Degree or related degree preferred, lab experience is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for all aspects of winemaking and miscellaneous office/outside-work duties as necessary. Including;
- Make, filter, bottle wine.
- TTB COLA approval,
- Lab analysis and wine movement tracking.
- Monthly Federal & State record keeping
- Prep wine for festivals/markets.
- Inventory bottles, closures, corks, labels, etc. for purchase.
Other duties/work as assigned.
- 3-5 years experience wine maker/asst. Wine maker.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Valid Driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 lbs repeatedly.
Send CV/resume to Guy OTierney at email@example.com or call 425-941-4830. You may also drop by the bar/tasting room at 106 Kirkland Ave, downtown Kirkland.